Wednesday, March 26, 2008

bad thoughts

how spooky. A blog. I went to great lengths to make this private. Secret code words and all. Now I'll probably forget it all and never write another post.

Today I am a big fat sicko, did i mention fat? pig grrrrl. I am in a space of horrible self loathing. Oh did I mention I'm finally bleeding after 3 days of spotting some weird brown blood?

I woke up in the middle of the night last night in complete fear. I don't know what I'm doing at work. I feel I'm totally in over my head. AND the worst part is: all I'd have to do to get my shit together is sit down with my software manual and learn the shit, but it's like I'm seriously brain dead. I can get to a certain point but now I'm stuck...and I need to push out of it.

This is depressing. Gotta go and fold laundry. Will write more when unohoo isn't lurking over my fucking shoulder.

1 comment:

Lainey Wright said...

ohmigod this is going to be my favorite blog EVER....grrrrowl!