I'm in the void today. I feel seriously brain damaged. I had a meeting about the video and turns out, I get almost no say in it. Someone else is writing a tame ass script, that someone else will read in their tame ass voice and I get to come up with images to go along with it. Oh well, I guess it kind of takes a bit of work out of it. And then spend 5 days non stop editing something very boring and white bread. I seriously don't want to put my name on this trash.
I did an interview today and I was like a moron. I couldn't get my words out. I kept losing my thoughts and trying to focus and was like...ummmmmm...wha???? I feel like I'm on some serious drugs..Maybe that's the problem....Maybe I NEED to be on some serious drugs. drugas. Drugies. Druggy.
A picture of meth and the westcoast. Toothless, brainless, zombies. I saw a family of methies on the coast that to this day haunt me. It felt like they were from another planet, even worse than this one.
I'm listening to Unh. I don't like it a lot. Sometimes i do, but most of the time, not that impressed. I mean, technically, a good musician, but I just never get turned on by the music. Oh well, I don't want to do video for the city. I dont' want to be mediocre. I don't want to video forever. I want a fucking job that pays more than water. I want some fucking wine. I want to be Jim Morrison. But shower more. Not die in a bathtub. Not pee on the bar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ummmm what ever happened to unohoo? just a reminder secret santa...
Post a Comment