Sunday, April 13, 2008

Off

I'm soooo fucked today! Need to spend like 5 hours finishing up this edit PLUS go down to the office and so far today I've: Woke up after having the best sex dream in a long time, laid on the couch, drinking tea for like 2 hours talking and hangin' with unh, talked on the phone for 2 hours with K, wrote an email to J and just got back from an hour long walk.

It's too nice out! I want to drink! I want to sit outside at Hopworks or sit outside and drink wine, and the truth of the matter is: I know I'm gonna do just that. I'm gonna fuck off this project and have to get up at like 5AM to finish it.

Or not.

1 comment:

Lainey Wright said...

you are a fucking shitty blogger! -come on! -don't you have any angst you need to work out?!?!